Welcome message

Dear friends,

Welcome to my blog. I am honored to have you visit. I hope you'll find my articles a blessing. I welcome your input and especially comments and questions.

I write as a Christian from Jerusalem, Israel about Biblical subjects.

I am particularly interested in the subjects of children, families, women's issues, corporal punishment, science and nature as these subjects relate to the Holy Scriptures.

For more information, see my website: www.biblechild.com

With every good wish - Samuel Martin

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Book giveaways on samuelmartin.blogspot.com to continue

Thanks to everyone who has entered this drawing. It is not too late to enter still. See details below.

Rest assured, I will be having more drawings for great books that I love on my blog.

Stay tuned.

"Corporal Punishment in the Bible - A Redemptive Movement Hermeneutic for Troubling Texts" to be given away on SamuelMartin.blogspot.com - 
Give away ends November 1 2011

Dear friends,

I am delighted to continue endorsing strongly Professor William Webb's book. I can't recommend it enough.
Here is where you can get your copy - http://www.ivpress.com/cgi-ivpress/book.pl/toc/code=2761 

So, I am pleased to announce that I am giving a copy of this book away. This is the first book I've ever given away on my blog and I am pleased that it is this book.
To win this book, all you have to do send me an email (your email address will be kept confidential not to be shared with anyone) with your first and last name to [info@biblechild.com] answering the following three questions:
1.  I have read your book "Thy Rod and Thy Staff, They Comfort Me: Christians and the Spanking Controversy - YES or NO
2. I have read Professor Webb's book - YES or NO
3. Pick one of the following: 
A. If I don't win the Webb book, I am planning to buy it.
B. I have already bought the Webb book and plan to give away the book if I win it.
C. I have not yet purchased the book by Prof. Webb.

So that is all there is to it. Except for one other thing.
The first name drawn will win the Webb book. Then, I will be drawing another name. The first name that I draw thereafter who answers the question "I have read your book "Thy Rod and Thy Staff, They Comfort Me: Christians and the Spanking Controversy" with a "NO", will win a free autographed copy of my book.
I look forward to hear from you very soon. This drawing ends 23:59AM Jerusalem time on November 1.

No comments: