Welcome message

Dear friends,

Welcome to my blog. I am honored to have you visit. I hope you'll find my articles a blessing. I welcome your input and especially comments and questions.

I write as a Christian from Jerusalem, Israel about Biblical subjects.

I am particularly interested in the subjects of children, families, women's issues, corporal punishment, science and nature as these subjects relate to the Holy Scriptures.

For more information, see my website: www.biblechild.com

With every good wish - Samuel Martin

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Guest post by Samuel Martin: New Thoughts About The Woman At The Well

New Thoughts About The Woman At The Well

Announcement: I am very honored and pleased to be guest posting over at www.thatmom.com.

I have admired Karen Campbell's work for many years and am sincerely grateful for her support and encouagement for over five years.

I rejoice that this is my first (and I pray not the last) guest post on her wonderful blog.

Here is where you can find the post.

http://www.thatmom.com/2014/02/24/guest-post-by-samuel-martin-new-thoughts-about-the-woman-at-the-well/

I urge you to get connected to Karen's blog. She is talking about many subjects and bringing many people into beautiful discussions and thoughtful exchanges of information.

Thank you once again Karen for allowing me to be a part of your wonderful work at - www.thatmom.com.

Blessings from Jerusalem,

Samuel Martin

No comments: